The HOMA A Series line of non-clog pumps are designed for pumping municipal and industrial wastewater, sewage, effluent, and liquids containing solids and fibers. With single-vane, multi-vane, and vortex impellers available with large solids passages, motors from 3 hp to 500 hp, and FM approved explosion proof variants for operation in hazardous locations, the A Series can fit your pumping needs.
- A wide range of AMS Single-vane, AK and AKX Multi-vane, and AV and AVX Vortex impellers designed for heavy duty operation in municipal and industrial wastewater
- 3 hp to 500 hp motors with Class H insulation
- Available with FM approval for Class 1, Div. 1, Group C & D Hazardous Locations
- Jacketed motors available for dry pit installation
- Temperature and leakage sensors installed as standard