HOMA GRP Series grinder pumps utilize an innovative, hardened cutter system to shred soft solids and stringy materials outside of the pump to prevent clogging. GRP Series pumps are ideally suited for residential, domestic, and municipal wastewater, as well as high-head applications, and are available from 1 hp to 15 hp with optional FM approved explosion proof variants for operation in hazardous locations.
- Innovative, external cutter system hardened to HRC 55 allows solids to fall away from the inlet when the pump is shut off, ensuring free rotation during startup
- 1 hp to 15 hp motors with Class H insulation
- Available with FM approval for Explosion Proof operation in Class 1, Div. 1, Group C & D Hazardous Locations
- Temperature and leakage sensors installed as standard
- A wide range of competitor adapters available for installation in existing sumps